Thursday, April 23, 2009

why do i always do this?

two days before i left for my first year mta, i gave myself 2nd-degree burns on my wrist with hot coffee.

twenty-four hours before leaving to build houses in a poverty-stricken area of the philippines, i have cut my finger with a kitchen knife i was trying to wash.

bad timing, jennifer!!!

however, sitting here with only one useful hand (hence the lack of capitals) means that i was looking around for stuff to waste time with, and created this. pretty, eh? apparently i think a lot.

so yeah, tomorrow night i leave for the philippines for two weeks, one to be spent building houses with habitat for humanity and one to be spent gallivanting. full update, with photos, will follow. i promise.

one-handed typing is annoying me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment